- The Transmission and Distribution work group is responsible for compiling information on existing transmission capacity. The group is also responsible for identifying any plans for immediate increase in capacity and to identify potential transmission investment options that can be used if additional electric capacity is needed.
Transmission & Distribution Work Group Documents
- Final Report of T & D Work Group - Jan, 2006 (Appendix G)
- Transmission Transfer Capability in Michigan - Draft Aug 17, 2005
- Transfer capability results, August 17, 2005
- Revised Ball and Stick diagram can be found on Integration page
- Draft charts of Transfer Capabilities into L. Penin as of May 10, 2005
- Preliminary Transfer Capability Results Summary as of Mar 8, 2005